Friday, December 14, 2012

Momma help the babies...

I remember when my mom was in the hospital just before being discharged. She was on the palliative care unit and about to be discharged to home hospice care -The care you receive at home to provide comfort and assistance to the dying and their families. At the hospital, before the doctor came in to talk to me and my siblings, mom talked about the children on the other side. She needed to help the children, she said. She even told the doctor. The doctor told us, or maybe I just understood it to be true, that it wasn't uncommon for those transitioning to have feet in both realms. My mother loved children. She never wanted to see a child harmed or hurt the way she felt that she had been hurt as a child. She felt it was her mission in death to protect, help and watch over the children on the other side, in heaven....

Momma, in heaven, I ask that you assist those souls, those children whose spirits, souls are journeying to heaven. Assist them in getting acclimated. Comfort them. Let them know that they are safe in heaven. That they are not alone...please, send a call out to the angels and tell them that there are mommy's and daddy's that grieve hard and heavy, and to please surround them all in love, God's love. Momma, your love was great on earth and I know that it is great in heaven! I feel it everyday. Thank you for watching over me, my brother and my sister, your children. We are fine! We all have our things that we are growing through, but we are fine, fine, fine. We love you momma. Keep watching over the children, the babies in heaven. -pmb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.