Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

It feels good to catch your breath. It feels good to change because you want to change and not have change forced on you. I have observed myself, felt myself doing things a certain way, having expectations that things will happen a certain way. I have grown tired of waiting to see the results. Am I abandoning the desire? No! I'm simply changing my focus. I'm taking the fever...the urgency out of the desire because at the end of the day there are more important things to put my energy on.

I do not know why I took myself on the trip I've been on. There is a reason, I know. It's just not evident to me yet. I'm sure I will see the manifestation at some point...it's been a set up for something else to happen. What? I don't know.

I'm okay with being in a different space right now. Sometimes, you have to be with yourself in solitude to know your thoughts, your motives, your intentions toward yourself. That's the space I'm now...just being where I am and being okay with not knowing. Faithful that it's all working out and I'll get it one day...just recalibrating is all I'm doing. Attempting balance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.