Thursday, December 13, 2012

Exercise is a great mood lifter. I know there is a science to it that escapes me right now, but I just feel plan old good after Zumba class. In my sedentary days, I felt like I was dying. I've often said that I felt like a race horse was trapped inside of my body fighting to get out. I am so ThankFull that I started exercising. I NEEDED something to draw me in, something to make it worth my while...it showed up as Zumba. I haven't done Zumba in weeks, maybe a month. If not a month, I'm close to it. I love music and I love dancing...

I remember years ago when Zumba first came on the scene. My girlfriend would always say, "I want somebody to go to a Zumba class with me." She refused to go unless someone went with her. She has not been to a class yet. I wish that she would try it just once with instructors that she jives with. She will be hooked!

I lasted the entire class without collapsing. It's been a minute, so I wasn't sure. Luckily, I've been keeping up with my burpee exercises...I believe that that has kept me going with the cardio.

I feel good, good, good...I need to keep this energy until my next hit! Lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.