Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Letting Go...

I am enjoying the solitude, the peace of mind, and the opportunity to check in with myself to feel what I feel. There is so much busy, busy, busy that it gets tiring. I'm not sure where this path of solitude is leading, but it feels good. It was necessary to detach from the world, the virtual and the physical. It's important to act meaningfully instead of simply acting out of habit. I want deliberate, intentional acts. I'm not interested in second guessing myself or others. No analysis of motives...don't feel like scanning "what you want from me's?" I'm not interested in dis or mistrust. I want to...I need to act, give, and receive with pure intentions. I'm interested in mutuality, reciprocity...I do not want to do all the taking in this relationships. Or, all the giving in that relationship. I'm willing to let go of any and everything that isn't for me. I don't have to twist, bend or contort. What God has for me is for me. The end! Period. What God has for me is for me! I surrender the need to control the outcome. I surrender it to the All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.