Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday Morning

I'm up early this morning. It's funny how you can wake up really early in the morning when you don't have any place to be but wake up late on a work day. It's that a clue or sign that you don't really want to go to work? I don't know...

I don't wanna stay in, near or around the house today. I want to get out and do something. If I don't get up and out early I can be around the house doing nothing until 1pm. That's not fun...sometimes it is...like when I am tired and need to rest up. But, today isn't that day. I wanna hang. I've been itching to get back to New york. I need a little bit of stimulation. New York definitely provides that jolt and injection of energy.

Well, I'm not sure what I'll be doing today. Maybe I'll go to a coffee shop and start editing and selecting poetry/pieces for the books.

I need to clean a little before I go. Organizations helps to organize thoughts and energies. Organized thoughts and energies helps to focus the attention and spirit. The end result...peace and relaxation. Okay...I'm going to get into my weekend.

Have a wonderfull weekend everyone. Get something good out of your time...Be genuine in your interactions with yourself and others.

Be Peacefull! Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.