Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My intent today

Today...I hope to finish a report that I'm working on this Summer. Today, I want to challenge myself to open and honest with myself and others. Today, I want to give in the way I would want to receive from another. Today, I intend to practice kindness to myself and others. Today, I intend to practice love, not just speak it. Today, I will not add insult to someone's injury. If I see someone hurting, I will not add to their hurt. I will radiate the peace and calm that I feel...It might be contagious. Today, I want to love more and more and share it.

What is your intent today? Is it for selfish pleasure and amusement? Be well...be well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.