Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sun Day

Life is about change
and still sometimes I get stuck in what was
what isn't now and what hasn't been for a while
I mean...I keep moving because I have to
Not always because I want to
Eventually I catch up with what is and leave what was behind...
stored in memory banks where time really doesn't exist
except in my head...
Sometime we want to know why?
Why things have to change before we are ready to embrace them?
Is it that Some part of us must be ready for the change but
we aren't aware of it yet?

Be carefull of that which comes to easy with little work or sacrifice on your part!
As easy as it comes, it can go that easy too.
I've ignored many signs in my day
Many warnings I didn't heed.
Many gut feelings I pushed aside.
Need...need...need
Examine how you relate to that word.
How does it interfere with "will"?
Changes...
Things are not always the way you think they are.
We think negatively about people and situations because they aren't following the script we wrote.
They are playing the part we wrote out for them.
Stop!
Let people be who they are.
Learn them through there actions with you.
And if there are no actions towards you, that is a lesson too!
No one has to shape-shift or change themselves to be loved.
If you find yourself feeling the need to change yourself in the hopes of being accepted by another, Stop now!
Give your time and attention to those who are accepting of you just as you are, but
that's useless to think that if you haven't accepted yourself.
I'm thankfull for my story.
I'm thankfull for my memory.
I'm thankfull for my lessons.
I'm thankfull for my present.
I'm thankfull for being.
I'm thankfull for love.
I'm thankfull for intuition.
I'm thankfull for second chances.
I'm thankfull for forgiveness.
I'm thankfull for the ancestors that remind me that I'm not tired yet...there's so much to do yet...we've got a ways to go yet...and we're right where we need to be.
Thank U!

Lastly, examine your motives and intentions in all that you do. Every gift is a blessing from the Creator/God. If God guides you, give all praise and honor to God. We've got to move out of the way because we get stuck on ourselves. Our good is eclipsed by our large heads/egos...Let's move out of the way of our blessings.

Let me grieve one last time before laying this thing on my heart and mind to rest...it's time to move on...it's time.

Remember, things are not always as they appear because there are so many ways to see. Rely on the eyes that you can't see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.