Friday, July 15, 2005

Things change...

Things change... They don't always stay the same. Sometimes the change is for the better but we never get the chance to find out, see it or experience it because we resist any kind of change. There were so many things that I wished that I could have held on to, but I am so thankfull today that I couldn't or didn't because I am so much happier with what I have today.

Sometimes we have to thank God for not giving us what we thought we wanted...that guy, that girl, that job.

Thank you, God!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth. As time goes on I find myself being thankful for certain struggles, evolutions, etc, and not receiving the things I thought I wanted/needed.

Just recently, I had an experience where I said "wow im never letting this happen again." Learning to master the things I CAN control, and what actions/thoughts lead to what I want.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.