Saturday, June 25, 2005

Missing You

There are some days
that I miss you terribly

Sometimes it's like losing an
arm or a leg
or
some other sense

There are some days
where I think
of you and
I
smile

And
I want to be closer
than close
to
you

Smell you like...
Your scent lingers
in my nose

But more than that
your fingers
caress my heart
daily...

I pray silent prayers
that one
day
you will come back to me

And today
and this moment
my soul
reaches out
to capture
the remnants of
what was
what still
is
deep within...
an abiding love
so deep
and complete
that heaven pauses
each moment
our thoughts,
one of the
other meet
and
greet
to say hello
again
I miss u
again
now

Copyright © 2005 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.