Thursday, June 16, 2005

There are days when I can't find the words to say exactly what is on my heart or mind. There are days when I know the words exactly, but shamefully, I hold them close. They become abstract picture images that visit me at night as dreams...Why can't I tell you? Why should I tell you when I know that you already know? My language, you have mastered... binary codes, two ...something we didn't make up, but no one else knows... how we connect, how we talk, how we communicate without words across miles.

I'm learning patience. Usually, I want it all right now, right away...no more. I am learning that like wine, U and I wouldn't be without time. And I am still learning to talk. I am still learning to share me. Still learning to Be. I don't have answers, just questions about U. I can't wait to see all of us in full bloom and illuminating dark spaces and places we dare not look or go inside ourselves and each other. I do not know why, but for some reason I don't mind taking you with me to those places ...the places I have not known with others, I have not shown to others. I want to get to know you...I look closer, and I feel everything including the notion that I already do.

What happens to my words? I find that I don't need them when I place myself in your arms which say home... it's pure peace. And I can't wait to see me, feel us there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.