Monday, June 20, 2005

My Offering, My Prayer

This is my offering...This is my prayer
The universe is expanding
The Universe of my mind
There are more and more answerless questions
The dream
The lust
The desire...
all grow fuller as I inhale deeper
I kneel at the altar of the Goddess,
and the ancestors,
and the energy of
the wind of the four directions
begging to be release,
set free from an identity
from a shell,
a skin that keeps me shamed and contained
I want to commune with angels
and pray for their, our salvation
Save us
Save me from mediocrity
Save me from judgment
forgive me for thinking
that there is a destination
outside of myself where I have not arrived
I am waiting for a self
That has already been received...
A work commissioned by the Stars.
Why dream of fairy tales when miracles are real?
I dreamed a dream... musings to comfort myself
Tethered lightly; I must be in grounded
If not, I would become the satellite to your Sun
Your magnetic pull...
There must be a God
that reminds me Don't be the dreamer of dreams
Dream blueprints, plans of reality...
Some say it's a dream, but I talked with her, My soul,
...she aches to be reunited with her loves
The deepest fiber of my being longs for communion
Union...
And in my dream you held me
You held me
and I... contented
consumed and complete
you held me
And I long for communion
aches to be re-unioned
where our Souls join again
becoming one again
becoming free again
Being free...
And I will keep loving them all
each soul
one day you will be the miracle
that I prayed for
your embrace
...in it I am complete
This is my prayer...
And so it is. So shall it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.