Saturday, October 23, 2004

WonderFULL Day

It was today
Didn't have all the time
I wanted to play
But I had a bounce in my step
my talk had a pep...
in it as it spiked and curled
words and truths danced from my lips
and again I was glad to be a-live
living a life
sharing a life
It was a wonderFULL day
and I am happy to have...
a life to live
because not living is my death...
and I promise me that I will laugh again real soon
This smile will be ever present like the Sun
I'm gonna go again
and have some fun

© 2004 Blackgold347

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.