Monday, October 18, 2004

A Window...

This space that I have created is a space for ME. I enjoy journaling and typing out my thoughts, feelings and observations. I like it because it's mine. I can say what I feel. It is an environment that I am creating for me...no one else. Selfish...huh? Yep, I have every right to be. This space is what I need to release energy, toxins that build.... Where others who want to stay connected with my personal and spiritual growth and development can peak in and see what's going on.

I have disabled the comments. I want to establish and maintain an environment that honors who I am as a person, as a student in Earth school and as a Spirit. I want a space where I can grow and reflect on that growth through writing. U have a window.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.