Sunday, October 17, 2004

Morning Thoughts....

Why in the world I am so disorganized? My room is a mess. i have clothes everywhere. I attempt to do a better job of organizing but before I know it I'm off to something else. I change clothes, throw the ones I just took off on the bed and keep going. I mean...sometimes I toss them in a laundry hamper but usually they end up in the bed.

It's getting colder outside. I'm feeling good about that too. usually I love summer and never look forward to the change in season but today i don't mind marching toward November. There is a feeling of security, stability...yes, in all of my choas a peacefullness has arrived.

I'll feel even better when I can get and stay organized. Be back later to share more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.