Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hiding Sun

Today the weather is dreary. It's the kind of day that you'd rather spend at home in p.j.'s with a blanket, a good movie and good food. Chatting with someone that you like, I mean really like as a person...someone you feel really gets you and you really get. Sometimes we just tolerate each other. It's an "I love you but..." type situation. I want a constant love where I don't have to do anything but be me, and just love another for themselves. People need people to be certain ways so that they can feel okay...feel happy. I just wanna be. Is that possible? I don't know.

I miss passionate days and feelings about life. Sometimes when the Sun hides behind clouds for a period of time, and the sky tears and mists...releases her energy, the passion kinda fades with the Sun. We wonder when will the fun return, or just that happy feeling we get with the Sun.

I think sitting in this office of cement walls and a door is getting to me. It feels cold...in more ways than one. I know I'm a little chilly inside today. Maybe others are too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.