Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Stagnant

What is this feeling?
This feeling of stagnancy
This I wanna move but
nothing moves me
Where am I today?
This going to bed
and getting up to another
version of the same
is getting on my nerves
Am I trapped in my own Groundhogs Day?
It's all the same
'cept I have on different clothes
the location has changed and then it's the same...again
Damn!
New mind...it's time!
New Mind...Damn, It's Time.
I can change location
but if my mind remains the same
has anything changed?
Will I still see the same
feel the same
Be the same...
It's time for a change
Stagnant days
can't have their ways
with me no more
Be right back...
I need to baptize myself
Sprinkle waters on my head...
or, should I use holy oils from the trails
of the Camino?
Maybe if I go back in time
I can wade in the waters with
Yeshua and John
and have my mind healed...
re-new-ed

© 2004 Blackgold347

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too am feeling stagnancy in my life...after reading this, i'm remembering the words of ms. erykah badu: "if u can't move, then pivot"...

thanks 4 sharing BG!

stribbet

1:31 PM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Pivot...Thanks Strib! I love that!!! That's what I'll do!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.