Sunday, October 24, 2004

Science of Mind Magazine

On last Thursday, I went to Borders Bookstores while filling my time before presenting to parents a of preschool students a little later that evening. While there I was led to a monthly periodical unlike any I had read before. I don't remember seeing this mag before...I guess I found it or ot found me right on time. I was feeling that I needed to be fed with food for the spirit. I needed to get centered again. I sought and I found...

The magazine is Science of Mind. It has a monthly columns from folks such as Iyanla Vanzant and interviews. The October edition has an exclusive interview with one of my favorites, don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements. There is also a daily guide "Healing Meditations for each day of October".

I recommend it!

www.scienceofmind.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.