Monday, October 25, 2004

I HAVE TO TELL YA...

I am seeing many more Kerry-Edwards signs and bumper stickers than I am the other guy. As I drive around conservative Virginia...I even saw the bumper of a co-worker who voted for Bush the last time. His sticker is a Kerry-Edwards sticker.

Me...I chose not to broadcast who I am voting for because some are taking this to another level. I saw many Bush signs that were spray painted near George Mason University and other republican candidates' signs that were ripped to shreds in the street and median.

A few weeks ago some folks were holding vigil because their Kerry-Edwards sign had been torned down repeatedly. A news station reported that someone had fired a shot through the window of a local Republican office.

I am going to stay optimistic about getting the other guy out of the White House. The polls are of likely voters, those that voted in 2000. There are so many more registered than there were in 2000, and more who will come out and vote who didn't vote the last election.

If he has done nothing else, Bush has motivated People to get him OUT of the White House!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.