Sunday, August 07, 2005

Miami...

Here I come! Darn, it seems I never get sleep before I go on vacation. I just finished packing a little bit ago. I tried to pack only one suitcase...an ambitious endeavor I must admit. I hate lugging suitcases between hotel and air port. I like to travel light, but Miami will be home for the next 9 days including on my birthday, August 9th! I won't say how old I'll be, but hopefully I'll be partying like it's 19- 90 ummm, anyway I am looking forward to have a great, great time.

I pray for safe travels. I pray for no hurricanes. I pray for peace in the middle east... Okay, I'm really tired. If I don't try to get some sleep now, I'll be up for over 24 hours.

Not sure if I'll be blogging while I'm away. It'd be nice to keep a blog journal of my travels and the Association of Black Psychology conference, but internet access can cost so much away from home that I might be armless and legless. I'll enjoy the Sun and Fun and maybe a blog or two from the telephone. My paper and pen journal will suffice. Hopefully I can get some reading done too.

Remember everybody, no hurricanes while I'm away! And space shuttle astronauts, I pray that you return to Earth safely!

Love!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessed Earthday Sis, hope u're having a great time.

Peace/Love/Mocha Blessings!

8/9/05
CG

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.