Monday, August 01, 2005

Doing Nothing

My first day off and I've been on the net all day! I can't do this...I gotta get up out of here, or at least off this computer! I don't know why I have such a hard time doing nothing. Why is it so tough operating without an agenda? I don't have to go to work or school, or anywhere. I can stay up as late as I want to without being concerned about being tired in the morning. And, I wanna make myself get up and do something constructive. What that is right now I have no idea. I guess I am still unwinding.

I wish that there was some yard work that I could do. I could get some grass seeds to sow, but I don't feel like it. LOL Let me just rest, relax and breathe more deeply. It's a shame...some people have to learn and practice the art of chilling. I'm one of those folks today. It's all good though. When I perfect this it will be time to go back to work. Hopefully that won't be the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.