Thursday, June 09, 2005

Confucius Says...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

I started exercising again...It's been a minute, or two, or three. Yesterday, I went to the pool and swam (or should I say doggy paddled), and today, I worked out on the stationary bike. My goal is to alternate the cardio workout with swimming. Swimming wore me out!

In the past, I would start exercising and then stop. We have a new exercise room and pool in my development. I am hoping that the accessibility coupled with alternating the activities keeps me motivated enough to stick with it.

The quote above applies to everything in life. We can have big lofty goals, but we won't achieve them if we don't start with a "single step". The Law of Process is an ongoing lesson for me this time around in life school. We have to start from the beginning. That's why I am going back to basic concepts with the drums. A strong foundation is what I want to stand on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.