Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm Done

I finished the last report that needed to be done before the end of the school year. I've been so wired lately trying to get things done and off of my plate. I now feel like I can exhale. I have a few more meetings to wrap things up. Before I know it I will be in Ultra-Chill Mode.

The heat was turned up full blast yesterday and today. I think we have one more day where the environmental thermostat will be on high. It feels a little weird to be this warm. I'm glad to see it though. Also, I'm glad to feel it. The days are longer. Daylight lingers which makes it hard to go to bed early. The desire to be outside just hanging increases. Some people also act a little crazy in the summer time. So, be carefull peeps. Homicides are usually up during the warmer months. Everyone use your the best judgment your momma and daddy gave ya.

So, we need a plan. A self-improvement plan. What are we working on these days?
We need lots and lots of exercise and water. I'm taking a class called Brain Gym, or educational kinesiology, to learn body movements that aid in integrating both hemispheres of the brain so that we can be available for learning, living and life. I'm enjoying the class. I'm using the techniques on my self right now. (Not at this very moment) I get a kick out of learning about the mind-body connection. Maybe I'll share more of what I'm learning one day soon.

Maybe I'll blog a little more frequently now that I am gliding into Ultra-Chill mode. I haven't been able to think about too much more than writing reports for work and meeting deadlines.

I'm looking forward to the lull. My eyelids are cracking...they are almost broke. Gnite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.