Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Harmony

I wish there was more of it in the world. I wish that it was more of it between groups and individuals. I wish there was more harmony within our selves. We have systems within our own bodies turning against systems. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" I wish we could!

We can't agree on simple ideas. I sometimes surf the net to check out different blogs. I find that people who don't know each other are arguing and saying less than uplifting things to each other. The color of the sky...we can't agree on. Some people can't agree with themselves.

(sigh) I want more harmony in the world. I guess I'll start with me.... creating the harmony I want to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.