Monday, May 30, 2005

Taken

Taken
way off track
off balance
Taken
far away
from the way
the path that was
laid out
Taken
wanting
needing
Taken
Take a picture
There...U've captured me
Can u see my soul?
Can U see the glow
around me when U are near?
Taken when
the voice is heard on the phone
Taken...
Will U ever give myself
back to me?
One moment, two
that's all it took
to be taken by U
And I know this is probably
infatuation
a reaction
to a chemical response
to U
I
am
addicted to the rush
of emotions
the picture show
that plays over again and again
with sound bites
of your voice
And I couldn't even tell u why
I feel this way
I'm not sure if I am on loan
to you temporarily
or, if I am owned
There is something so familiar
so comfortable
so easy
about this feeling
of being taken...
And for once
I don't know where I stand
and again and again
I don't care...
Take me

Copyright © 2005 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.