Sunday, April 10, 2005

Silver Crescent, Vitamin-D, and Dancing Cells

The moon is a beautifull silver crescent tonight. The sliver of Earth's satelite is barely visible as it dangles in the air like a comma. Nature and the cosmos are so splendiferous. :)

Me and my vitamin-D making machine had a really good time outside in the Sun. I think my face is a little burnt...maybe not burnt but tender.

I saw one of the actors from the Wire today. Everyone was just chilling. It seemed like hoards of people where outside today in DC. The little area where I hang out is really beginning to feel like a community, my community.

My cells are dancing...they know why and I know why but we ain't telling anybody else why. We'll just buzz along and keep smiling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.