Thursday, April 07, 2005

how much...

how much of you can I get to know

by the characters you type?

how much of you can I see in the pictures

you paint?

how much of you can I feel

when sitting close enough

to feel your warmth?

how much is left there to read

between the lines of the words u speak?

how deeply can I know you

from gazing in your eyes?

Is it ever really safe to say

how we feel?

maybe it is when we realize we have

nothing to lose...



It's raining again

and the drops are big and full and sloppy again

Although the sun isn't shining

my day is still illuminated

from the glow I felt

coming from your way...

we are up high

looking down.

we must have good chi

because our tree

is the only tree of three in a row of five

that's in full bloom

I know this because

her perky blossoms

are smiling at me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.