Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hi.

How are you?

Really? Fascinating!

Okay...

Bye

and then the phone rang again

But I didn't answer it.

I just thought of memories

of hugs and kisses.

Not knowing for sure who was

on the other side of the ring

I said, I love you

And I heard I love you 2

as clear as day on

the third ring.

And I never answered the phone

We've been playing 'heart tag' every since

Sending and Leaving telepathic

'heart mail' messages...

The imprint is deep

because every time I breathe deep

I hear my loved one's sigh

The telephone doesn't ring anymore

I guess we're too busy returning

'heart mail' messages

to pick up the phone and dial

Hold on...

New Message

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that. Happy u're back. I've missed you. :)

CG

1:20 AM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Thanks, CG. I know U know how essential breaks are. I'm happy to share again.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.