Saturday, April 16, 2005

Fun Day

Today is another gorgeous day. I am so thankfull for the Sun.

I spoke to my 6 year old nephew this morning and he told me all about how he scored a goal at his 2nd soccer game. He said, "It was amazing!" Watching and hearing him grow is amazing. I look forward to having my own children some day in the not so distant future.

This weekend Educators get a 25% discount at Borders Books. Take your ID or pay stub or other proof of employment and buy books or whatever else they sell. I think you can also get 15 % off of DVD's. I've purchased several books in the last few weeks, but I'm sure there is something else out there that I can get to take advantage of a discount.

I am so amazed at how fast the days come and go. I want to make sure that I am getting the most out of my days. I want to be fully present in whatever I'm doing today. The best way, at least for me, is to play and smile... Crack up laughing at a funny joke.

See ya soon...

It's time to go "play in the Sunshine"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.