Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Random Thoughts

The week has flown by again. Tomorrow is Thursday. Next week is Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the time off from work. Things have been rolling on the work from. I am growing accustomed to juggling my work schedule again. Being where ever I need to be to get the work done. I truly enjoy the flexibility to move about throughout my day and not having to be confined to one location. I love that! I also love the time off that is built in to my contract.

I haven't written any poetry lately. I haven't stopped long enough to write. At work, I have been trying really hard to be present when I am there. It makes the time go faster. I get the most out of my day when I focus on being present in the here and now. It's so easy to day dream and to wish we were at places other than where we are. At least it is for me. I am focusing my energies on creating the experience I want, not focusing on what I don't want. I want to affirm that which I want to give life to.

We have a few more days of high fifties and sixty degree weather coming this week. HopeFully the forecasters are correct. I enjoy the Sun and warm weather. The seasons do remind me of cycles, changes, and rhythm...movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.