Thursday, November 11, 2004

Yasser Arafat

I want to send up a prayer for Yasser Arafat and the people of Palestine. I have been feeling some degree of sadness since I heard that he was going to France for medical treatment. Many people of the world hate him for their reasons. I send him love. I send love to the people of Palestine. I wish peace for them. I pray that God, the universal life force, provides aid to his spirit in this transition. I pray that God, the universal life force, comfort the people of Palestine. This is a difficult moment in a long string of difficult moments for them.

Bush does not see himself as a terrorist, although the people of Iraq may see him precisely in that way. The people of Palestine should be given the respect of viewing him as they see fit. Let them write their own history, as Mr. Bush writes his, spin and all.

I pray that his services are dignified, and people respect his place in the hearts of those he led.
Link

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"AIDS his spirit..." You can say that again.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Thanks for that anonymous. I changed the wording in this post because I do not want the intentions nor the meaning of my words to be misunderstood.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Universal life force, eh? How do you suppose that your "universal life force" treats leaders who encourage their people to blow up large numbers "life forces"?

Think what you like of Bush, but it seems a little one sided to think kindly of Arafat and accuse Bush of spin.

Don't you think?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Atomic Lib Smasher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog/post on Yasser Arafat. For some reason you were drawn to that post and chose to respond. Cool! I believe that all hue-mans have an element of good in them. To deny that is very unbalance. If there is any hope of peace in the Middle East and throughout the world, the views and experience of all involved must be recognized and respected to some degree. If not, suicide attacks and the killing of innocent people committed by all parties will continue. The Palestinian people as well as many Arab/Muslim people throughout the world love and respect Mr. Arafat. Why would the Arab world/Egypt in particular give him a State funeral? It is symbolic of their respect for him. To label or view Arafat as totally Evil with no positive contribution to his people or their cause IS one-sided. Duality exists! I know that that is a non-European view of the world, but some people of the Earth are able to see wholes not parts.

TS- Comments such as yours are not welcomed here. Please find another place to share your vile fantasies. They are not appreciated here and will not be tolerated.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.