Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Good Morning, Good Day

Hello peaceFULL people of the earth! Sorry I didn't touch down for a few days. I had a wonderFULL weekend with a sweet, sweet soul. I saw two movies...I Heart Huckabees aand Ray as in Ray Charles. I enjoyed both of them very much.

I bought a new book. I love buying new books. It's the latest by Deepak Chopra titled the Book of Secrets. I haven't started it yet but I can't wait to dive in. I finished another scarf. Well, I finished the crocheting. I am thinking of adding something else to it...not sure what yet. Something to accent it.


I had good food and good company. The weekend flew by. It seems to do that when U are having fun.

This morning I drove to work behind a pick-up truck. The rear view mirror of the truck had a confederate flag dangling from it. After driving several miles behind it, I moved to another lane to turn at the intersection. Two of many Stickers in the back window read BUSH CHENEY and something about the Army. I proceeded through the traffic light and silently asked for God's protection.

Have a good Day All!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace and Blessings to you. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful weekend. I have not had a chance to see Ray as yet but I hope to do so by the weekend. So how about a photo of your finished scarf? :):) :)

CG

9:39 AM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

I will try to get a pic of the scarfs up soon.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.