Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Frustration Tolerance...low

I need to breathe...deep. My tolerance for @%#$&* is low. I mean really low. I need clearing and cleansing in more ways than one right now. I'm not objective. That whole concept is an illusion any way...objectivity. Everything goes through our filter. It is seen through our lens. Light passes through a prism and is broken down into various colors of the spectrum. We take in stimuli and we process it, break down, break it up into pieces that have meaning to us. Sometimes it's in sync with others around us. Other times we view it from our own, unique perspective. We are the only ones to see it that way, our way.

I don't know why this lady "rubs me the wrong way". I don't know why it's so easy for her to take me out of my element, my center. When around her I want to react. That's not good. I try really hard to choose my reaction, since everything is choice. Sometimes I delay the fury that is beneath from coming to the surface. I get the feeling that Something IS coming to the surface that I need to pay attention to and resolve. I guess I'll stay tuned to see what it is.

Other people's trauma and drama lets u know how blessed U are to NOT be in their situation. I am thankFULL to be so blessed.

Some one held a mirror up to me today. Not a real one. They presented a situation that allowed me to see my actions for what they were...selfish. We have selfish moments. I have "acted out" before. It's hard to see things in the midst of it. Isn't it miraculous how we can see really, really good after we are out of a situation. When we aren't up close and personal with it.

I need to release my frustrations. It's only going to build and brew. Anger is a healthy e-motion if it is looked upon as a symptom, a sign that points us in the direction of understanding where we are and helps us get where we need to be healthily (sp?). It's an energy that needs to be dealt with and channeled properly. We should learn what we can learn from our situations, and find a way to really let them go, only retaining the lesson. But so often we sit with, hold and nurse the negative part of it and never let it go.

I think I am angry, but not fully acknowledging it. Let me crochet and try to process it tactilely. To qoute Marvin..."make me wanna holler and throw up both my hands".

inhale...exhale...breathe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.