Monday, November 08, 2004

Thoughts

Today is kinda overcast, at least where I am on the map. Maybe I'll drive my car and have a meet and greet with sunshine. Can I travel beyond the clouds and bask in the Sun's rays? Maybe if I spend time in silence I could reach that place within... But for now I type away at this report...Nope, My back ain't up against the wall. I am actually early getting this one done. It's nice to cross things off the list and move on to the next thing. Hey Sister "Keeping it moving!" And My Goal Buddy that keeps me on track, feeling inspired and purposeFULL.


Productivity...it's hard to be productive when there isn't an incentive that we appreciate. Yeah, we like our checks and we do the work to pay the bills. Oh how I long for the day when my passion can become the work that pays the bills. For now it feeds my soul and that's payment enough. I feel happier because I am manifesting creativity in my life. I write when I feel moved. I am meeting people that bring a spark of joy, a smile and laughter to my days and nights. I am recognizing that what I am putting in, I am getting out of life and relationships. There is a dynamic exchange of energy always at work in the universe.

I want to raise up everyone who is suffering from loss of any kind today. I pray that the ache, the thirst, the yearn for something more is quenched, settled, or taken care of. Denying loss doesn't do anything but prolong healing and in the process we run the risk of creating something bigger in our lives that will demand our attention such as a major health issue. Let's deal with our e-motions...anger, rage, jealously, numbness. It's okay to have a good cry, release that stuff inside.

And finally, seek advice from those who are doing what it is you want to do or emulate.

Don't ask a cat for tips on how to be a successfull dog.

have a blessed day all! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's where u go --> beyond the clouds to the sun's rays...

*smiling*

stribbet

5:17 PM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

Hey u...I try to stay close to the ground, but every so often I notice my head is peeking above clouds.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.