Monday, November 22, 2004

Energy vortex...

Energy vortex... I had the most wonderfull dreams. There are places in earth that produce flood of emotions, energies, memories.


I posted this out of my sleep this morning at five something from my cell phone. (Yes, I can text and email to my blog.)

My dreams last night were HIGH energy dreams. I got the feeling that something is coming through...information. My deceased father, Thomas, was there in the dream. As usual, he is alive there. It is our time to commune. There was an energy center, a vortex that pulled me to it almost like a vacuum. I avoided going in to it. It was a lump of earth with an opening almost like a lid that hovered over the top of a well. In the dream, I dropped the television remote near it. When I grabbed for it, my arm was being pulled by the energy near the opening of the vortex.

A young man whom I did not recognize felt the need to go in and recover a part of himself. I thought, 'how brave of him...' I don't remember much else from the dream. But I know that I woke up excited. I could only repeat 'energy vortex, energy vortex' in my head. I reached for my cell phone to post my thoughts to blog. At first it was rejected because of an error of some type. I tried again and it posted this morning at 6:56am.

I know that I am an energy person. I speak, think and feel in energy terms. I am excited about sleep tonight. I shall meditate before bed, open Reiki channels and receive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true. For the past week my dreams have been surrounding one issue. I'm trying to figure out the message(s)in them. I must confess that I was quite uncomfortable with last night's episode. Oh well..... (sigh)

CG

11:44 AM  
Blogger Blackgold said...

I like deciphering the tough ones that leave me perplexed. Ask for clarity. Also, focus in on the feelings you had in the dream as well as the feeling when you woke up from the dream. Everything is not always as it seems in dreams. Is there anything that you aren't allowing yourself to think, feel or be while awake that the mind, body and spirit are experiencing when you let your guard/defenses down? You don't have to answer that...just things to think about

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.