Friday, November 19, 2004

Happy Friday

It's Friiiiiiddddaaayyyyy!! yippee!

As U can probably tell... I am happy that today is Friday. I love the weekends! This week was a good week. I stayed very busy this week, which was actually a good thing. The days flew by. I went to bed early several nights this week. I felt very refreshed in the morning. Early, early morning is a very peacefull time when U aren't sleepy. i like watching the sun rise.

What are the plans this weekend? I will probably check out a movie this weekend. Spend some time on the crocheting project, another scarf. I wanna make a hat too. I need to get some paints too. If it's rainy outside, I'll probably opt for indoor activities. Get some reading in as well. When the Sun is shining at full blast, or a little bit blast, I feel compelled to be outside in it. I do want to hang out in DC around more people that look like me.

I haven't been writing lately. Maybe I will take a few minutes to get something down on paper or disk (lol).

Thanksgiving is coming up...I am hoping to go somewhere, but I'm not sure of the plans yet. We shall see...

Have a good day all! Be back later! Me gots work to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.