Saturday, December 08, 2012

Manifesting...thoughts on manifesting

Thinking and reflecting on manifesting...the art of making things happen this morning. If we think of all of our creations thus far, we would realize that we are all powerfull at making things happen. It is a matter where we place our attention...that is what shows up, the creation. For many years, I needed to manifest stability in my life. It showed up. It manifested.

In order to manifest anything we need a vision, an idea. We need to see something in our mind's eye...hopefully, that vision is connected to our heart, our passion. That's where the power comes from.

We are dream machines! Whoever you are, no matter how old or young, you should have a dream or dreams. And each day you can do a little bit more towards making that dream a reality. Making the dream manifest, show up in your life. Why can't you? There is a proverb that says, where there is no vision, the people will perish... Why is that true? Because visions represent hope of what can be...where are we without hope? And in all of this, there is faith and love... These, my friends, are just my thoughts, my inner meditations...and I share what shows up for me...

I would add ...do not judge another by what you believe another is manifesting based on outward appearances. God is in every cell. God is wrapped in the helix of our DNA. Our eyes cannot always see the inner workings of another's heart, mind, spirit. You will not always see a physical manifestation, but have faith that God is working. With commitment and focus, we will see physical manifestations...however, it could take some time.

Do not give up on or abandon your dreams. If you are not connected to your dream, go to the dream factory...create a sacred space within. I am working on this. I am...

Today, I continue to honor the needs of my physical body. I am traveling in low gear, trying to only consume those things that bring more energy and promote healing. One of the best things I can do for me at this moment is to listen and be still. I've plowed through tiredness without resting and I believe I have prolonged and obstructed healing. I could aid in my own destruction if i don't. Sometimes we just have to slow down, rest, and sleep so that the body can do what it naturally does...Heal itself! We are always working towards wholeness, but ofttimes get in our own way. Life doesn't always call for pushing through...sometimes we just need to flow with the natural current of life, no fighting...just flowing. I am patiently waiting to "spool up" as Eric says! (I love that phrase!)

Take away...if nothing else...vision, faith, commitment, do not abandon your dreams, visit the dream factory, be a dream machine...you can do it! We can do it!

And lastly, Sometimes, you need to keep your dream to yourself between you and God...distractors and detractors can derail you, help you lose confidence in you, and aid you in the abandonment of your heart's desires/Dream. Do not let it happen! Give your dreams the attention and energy you give to new love that shows up. You can do it! We can do it!

If you are at mission accomplished, then go back to the dream factory! You are never too old...no ceilings...dream big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.