Saturday, December 08, 2012

Wanting to be less heady and more hearty. The heart is precious. It is a portal to the divine. It is how we access our truth...through our hearts. I don't want to protect it because protecting requires blocking its flow. I don't want to keep it at a distance from others...that's lonely. I want to love freely and receive love freely. No one wants to be the only one to keep putting their heart out there, open and vulnerable and others not meeting you half way...that doesn't feel good.

Relationships require relating. Communication requires communion...interacting with. I am no longer interested in exposing myself to environments that do not suit me, an environment where there is no flow...no back and forth...no exchange. The dynamic exchange of energy is essential for me...anything else is a drain...no more drainage.

I am no longer interested in the unreal ...the virtual...no simulated relationships...one-sided is lopsided, unbalanced, and I am no longer interested...

Just a declaration to and for myself to absorb....some truth, but mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.