Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wow, it's Wednesday already. I'm over the hump, and tomorrow is Thursday. I feel like I exhale on Thursdays. I've been tired largely due to the fact that I'm working all day without eating lunch. I've been getting in later in the evening and going to bed later. It wouldn't be so bad if I slept later too, but I'm not. We are grinding at work trying to get work done before the end of the school year. Thank God there is an end in sight. That's one thing I love about my job. It ends and then we CHILL HARD in the summer.

I'm feeling less than stimulated these days. I need something to tickle my senses. As usual, I'm learning more and more about me. Thank God for the journey. Iyanla says "Life is an act of Faith. Struggle is optional." It's a beautifull thing to realize that. So often we believe that struggle is the norm. Yes, we will be challenged. There is no way to grow wiser without confronting internal and external challenges. But for some life ain't life if they aren't struggling and barely getting by. A free dome is hard to come by if you don't realize freedom is an option. (This is an aside, but have you ever felt pressured to make a free-will offering at church or somewhere else?)

Anyway, Shine your lights people even if it's only in the house of your mind. Shine your lights!

Pay attention to what is happening with the Millions More Movement. Peep the energy and how it builds. The video from the press conference can be viewed on www.cspan.org This has the potential to be quite transformative for the human family if we focus on the purpose and the personalities. Purpose not personality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.