Thursday, April 28, 2005

Looking In

There is so much inside that has taken refuge in me
many thoughts
many feelings
many urgings
many memories
There is so much more that has yet to be uncovered
and discovered...inside
And I like looking inside
because some days a am a gluton for punishment
and other days I meet my grandmother's sister
and some days I need to remember
what it was like to be content
and
what it is like to have everything you need within
There is so much that we have to give up ...release
There is so much that we need to hold on to...reclaim
There is so much that we need to welcome in...revive
And I wish sometimes that I can have it all now
And on days when I don't think and just be
I realize it's all right here with me
now

Copyright © 2005 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.