Thursday, April 28, 2005

Shall we dance a real dance?
a dance where I hold you close
and follow and lead and step
and feel the~ heat from two bodies
warm bodies, hot bodies
Shall we dance a dance only danced
by those initiated?
where we summon the power
of every God and each of them is contained
confined in our feet and hearts
and only when we dance do they
have expression...life
We keep meeting
and I keep seeing you
when you aren't there
and I dance by myself
to recapture our moments
our movements
our madness
because while
we think we know what we are doing
something else is driving me
something else is driving you
and although we, I have not spoken
it to the wind
told God about it
every piece of creation
knows how I feel because
when I danced your dance
I made them smile
birds sang
flowers blossomed
as I danced you...
and we keep missing each other
but I'm not tired
not now
not yet
for now
I'll keep
dancing

Copyright © 2005 Blackgold347

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.