Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanksgiving Eve

Whew! Finally home...Traffic is a mess. It's raining just enough to have slick roads. I made it home safely...Thank God. I've made all my stops. Picked up everything I need to pick up and now I can rest a little. I am looking forward to enjoying the next few days off from work. I had a few meetings today. I was so not interested in what we were talking about. You shouldn't plan meetings when there is a two hour early release and everyone is itching to get out of the building. I wasn't focused at all.

Enough of that...I am home. I wanna get in to my p.j.'s and chill on the sofa. But I think I might be going out to eat. Dang...so close to lounging but not quite there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.