Sunday, December 16, 2012

She told me to say what ever I felt to say. She said that life is too short not to say it. I would second guess myself because well maybe people weren't feeling it since there was no "like." She said that my healing would help another heal. She said freeing myself would help someone else get free. And then she told me to listen to Donnie Hathaway's "For All We Know" ...and then it all made sense. Life is short, and at times it seems unfair...but we will roll with the punches as they come. I will honor my feelings. I will honor my calling to share and express myself. I am freeing myself. I am honoring the call to share, to give, to heal, to support, to love...why should I apologize for that because another is uncomfortable? Why should I limit what I say, or not say anything? I shouldn't and I won't. Like water I keep flowing, and like the sunflower I keep growing higher, reaching higher for my source...the source of all life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.