Monday, May 15, 2006

A New Business Venture

Two weeks ago a friend of mine invited me to a get together where she introduced me to Arbonne International. Arbonne International is the maker of "pure Swiss skin care" products. I tried the product for a few days. It left my skin feeling pretty good. I also let my mom try...She's a connoisseur when it comes to facial products and their effectiveness. She loved it! I decided to join on as a consultant so that I could at least get 35% off of the products and maybe make a little money on the side. Well, eventually i think I want to do more than make a little money. I was convenienced of that possibility once I learned that one of my former coworkers is making $7000/month as a consultant/business builder. It's rather conveniencing when you actually know the person rather than seeing an info-mercial late at night when you can't sleep.

Check out the site. Check out the products. And, if you are interested in ordering products for your hair, face, body, supplements, aromatherapy products, make up, weight loss, and nutrition - go to Arbonne.com

And if you feel like ordering something or becoming a consultant to sell or get discounted products for only $29 my consultant ID# is 16066185 . Place things in your shopping cart and you'll be prompted to enter your consultant ID# and password, or to register for a client ID.

A lot of people think that these types of ventures are a waste of time. I happen to think that life is what you make it. I use other people's/company products all the time. Why not get something more out of it? Why not make me rich instead of fattening the pockets of Aveda, Bath and Body, and Origins? My mom has already signed on as a consultant. We are going to give our best shot...soon soon soon! I'll keep you posted.

If you want more information, interested but not sure how interested or what aspect, email me. My address is on my profile page.
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.