Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Full Week

This week has been a full week. I visited with family over the weekend. It was a very busy weekend. One nephew had a track meet, the other a birthday dinner/party, and the other a soccer match. I drove 2 hours to see these little guys play, compete, enjoy and have fun. I really had fun with my family (mom, sis, bro and their families). They had not seen me since March. I am so big now. It seems to be all belly. Folks say that can't tell I'm expecting from behind, but oh lord, when I turn around... BELLY for days.

The baby is moving a lot. I'm noticing patterns of activity and rest. Sometimes the kicks are STRONG! Very Strong! It's kind of startling because I am not used to it. I've gotten used to movement though. But the kicks, which are fairly recent, takes some adjusting. I'm loving it though! Loving every minute of it!

Work has been busy. I'm trying to get all of my work done early because I just want to be finished with it all. I'm getting closer. I just have to make the most of each hour.

Making the most of each hour, minute, second... before you know it it's time to retire for the evening. The days pass and the weeks pass... And now we are 22 weeks pregnant. We are making the most of it all. This has been the fullest 22 weeks of my life. Absolutely Full!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.