Saturday, April 22, 2006

Halfway There

We are 20 weeks into the pregnancy as of yesterday. We are halfway there. I felt the little one moving this morning. The little kicks woke me up with a smile.

Last night it seemed like my stomach doubled in size. It was huge!!! My navel had even poked out a little more. I had eaten a little earlier, and wow!!!! After I eat, my stomach swells big time!!! I was shocked at how big it was in comparison to the size this morning. It's weird in a cute funny way to see my figure change and to know that a little developing human being is in there. It's so amazing...amazing, amazing.

There has been some swelling in my legs and ankles. I need to find some support hose. But it's all good!! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.