Monday, January 02, 2006

I thought I was tired but I can't get myself to sleep. Maybe it's my tummy... I ate too many "different" foods too late in the evening.

So I laid in bed watching television. As I flipped channels I see Flava Flav's new show on vh1. Again I asked, 'Is this real?' Women are crying because Flav didn't pick them. Are they crying because they won't be on televison anymore? Or, are they cryiing because they won't get to spend their time/lives with Flava? I understand hopes and dreams... People go about it in all different ways, but wow... That's all I can say... Wow!!!

My eyelids are heavy even as I type but when I lay down I'm wide awake... Sleep angels, Where yall at?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.