Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Healing Runes

Several times throughout the year I will draw Runes to see where I am and what might be going on with me spiritually that I may not be fully aware of. I usually use my right hand to draw the runes (stones) from a forest green velvet bag and place my left hand over my heart. I do that so that I can transmit as much energy as I can from my heart chakra. My heart doesn't lie and my head, my thinking mind might. So today I wanted to share the Rune spread. Maybe I will find the time and energy to post what it all means. I drew 3... 1) Body 2) Mind 3) Spirit

My runes drawn today:
1) Surrender
2) Prayer
3) Serenity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.