Friday, December 09, 2005

Luxurious

I just loaded Gwen Stefani's single Luxurious into my mp3 player. Oh my, maybe it's the sample of the Isley Brothers' Between the Sheets... I'm listening to it now. Whatever it is, I'm digging it! It's so sexy......... I heard snippits here and there over the last week, and then I decided I needed to hear the whole song today. I found the video on aol.

I think I can write to this...not sure what will come out, but hey, it sends me to a nice space.

Question... among other things is this song about, mary-j-wana? There are too many references to it, "sticky green", for it not to be a little bit about it...hydroponic love? Okay, I'm learning some new phrases...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.