Saturday, March 05, 2005

Boundaries and Limitations

The only boundaries that exist are the ones we create and acknowledge. There are times when I feel like a wall is in front of me...My thoughts are that wall, my fence, my boundary...It is what ever I believe on that day, in that moment that limits me. Sometimes my body says, "We are tired,BG." I feel it physically...Other times it's my thought pattern, as invisible as it may be, it's force, it's power moves AND disables this mountain, which is me.

PowerFULL we are...I am. Gotta bring the focus back to glorifying the I Am.

Note to self: Faith without works is dead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear you/i feel you/i understand

-stribbet

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.