Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sleepover

Last Night I attended a sleep over with 7 to 8 grown, a$$ women. I was the baby of the bunch and a few, okay one, had a good time reminding me that I was the youngster in the crew. I can honestly say that this was probably the second sleepover I have attended in my life. We had a really, really good time laughing, joking...It was a 70's party, but I didn't get the memo to remind me of such. Music and movies...We watched Car Wash, Cooley High, and when I left this morning, the Mack was just getting started. Anyway, I had a great time! It was just what the doctor ordered... only the doctor doesn't know he ordered it. Dreams were fullfilled...long story/don't ask-LOL. Now I'm sleepy as heck. I'll spend the rest of today recouperating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogs By Black Women # > Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.